Senin, 30 Agustus 2010

stranger

♥ Secondhand Serenade and Cappucino Avocado. great match!

Turn Around
Turn Around and fix your eye in my direction
So there is a connection
I can't speak
I can't make a sound to somehow capture your attention
I'm staring at perfection
Take a look at me so you can see
How beautiful you are

You call me a stranger
You say I'm a danger
But all these thoughts are leaving you tonight
I'm broke and abandoned
You are an angel
Making all my dreams come true tonight

-- Stranger ~ by : Secondhand Serenade --


2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

wow, i like that song too! thanks for sharing the lyrics; i'm too lazy to google it myself, LOL:D

Castor Pollux

Nathalie Kartika Putri mengatakan...

i love secondhand serenade!!! i used to listen to it everyday

natzcracker