Senin, 30 Agustus 2010

stranger

♥ Secondhand Serenade and Cappucino Avocado. great match!

Turn Around
Turn Around and fix your eye in my direction
So there is a connection
I can't speak
I can't make a sound to somehow capture your attention
I'm staring at perfection
Take a look at me so you can see
How beautiful you are

You call me a stranger
You say I'm a danger
But all these thoughts are leaving you tonight
I'm broke and abandoned
You are an angel
Making all my dreams come true tonight

-- Stranger ~ by : Secondhand Serenade --


3 komentar:

Castor Pollux mengatakan...

wow, i like that song too! thanks for sharing the lyrics; i'm too lazy to google it myself, LOL:D

Castor Pollux

Nathalie Kartika Putri mengatakan...

i love secondhand serenade!!! i used to listen to it everyday

natzcracker

highheels mengatakan...

Christian Louboutin
If you want to find the most suitable shoes for yourself, the only way is trying. Christian Louboutin shoes can supply you all kinds of shoes. Like sneakers shoes, Christian Louboutin high heels and other styles shoes and so on. As long as you try to put on them, you always can find what you want to have.