Selasa, 13 Juli 2010

fashion music babies

Lily Allen for Elle UK August 2010. I love her. I love her song. I love her lyrics. She is adorable :)

Karl gave me some good advice. I remember turning up at one of his shows wearing a YSL skirt with my Chanel top and shoes. Normally people are dressed in head-to-toe Chanel at his shows, but I didn’t feel comfortable like that. I got a bit embarrassed about it, and said, “I’m really sorry Karl, I’m wearing YSL.” He said, “Don’t be ridiculous. It looks silly when people are too head-to-toe matchy-matchy.” He’s right
Lily Allen on the best piece of fashion advice she had ever received Elle Magazine August 2010. Yes. I agree with him :) matchy - matchy kinda boring sometimes. Put something different is totally make your looks more stunning

6 komentar:

Bella Francisca mengatakan...

hello darla, thanks for your comment at my blog. I love your blog! and love your online shop too. sometimes I want to buy something at there. any disc for me? LOL. I'm holding a giveaway, please join my giveaway! it's open internationally! xoxo

MISSINGBEE?

Anonim mengatakan...

lily allen is so adorable :D
~naki~

venny chandra mengatakan...

lily allen is so awesomeeeeee!!!!! :D

Anonim mengatakan...

Lily Allen looks so stunning there! and totally agreed with Karl's advice ☺

Castor Pollux

Lia Waroka Putri mengatakan...

How I love Lily Allen in those shots, she rocks! Anyway I agree with the Karl! xD

XO,
BarbieJunk

Vina mengatakan...

lily allen looks soooo adorable here!